The Drupal training for sys admins is aimed at the Drupal user who is responsible for administrating the Drupal installation. The administrators tasks include managing users and content, configuring and installing modules and upgrading Drupal for security patches.
Drupal System Administration Course
This is a two day course and covers:
- Installing, setting up and configuring a Drupal site,
- Find your way around the vast array of Drupal settings with ease,
- Deal with security issues, users, and access control
- Control and manage your site's content
- Add and work with modules to enhance your website’s functionality,
- How themes alter the site layout, design, and presentation
- Deploy, manage, and maintain your website The course includes lunch and text book for students.